Saturday, September 27, 2008

Work Area



I know I promised to post photos of my new work area a while ago but it has been a bit messy!! I have finally tidied up (a little bit) so thought while it is in this state I will post them now. It is a pretty small area but it is so nice to have everything organised and have my own space to go into and do some work. The boys have started to come in and want to work with me so I have set a desk for them as well. I just need to install an air conditioner for summer as it gets a bit hot!!


The boys have gone camping this weekend. Woohoo!!!! So I have an entire weekend to craft. I am extremely excited and will hopefully have a heap of items to post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How organised! It looks fantastic, and must be wonderful to have your own workspace at last.

Karen said...

Hey Ness,

What a fantastic work area! Gosh I could sit there alllllllll day! lol

Karen
xo

Chrissie said...

Fabulous area Ness... I can't wait to see your creations!