Sunday, September 14, 2008

Faux Tearing Card


I know, I know, 2 posts in 2 days!!!!! There must be something wrong with me!!!!! Don't worry I don't know if I will stay whis focused for long! LOL!!

I had another great workshop today. We had so much fun. I don't know how anyone could say this is work!!

We made the above card using the faux tearing technique. This is made by ripping a scrap piece of paper and then brayering over cardstock to make it look like you have used a second layer of card. The stamp sets used are Sanded, Priceless and It's your Birthday.

I used Whisper White, Brocade Blue and Pretty in Pink inks and Bashful Blue and Pretty in Pink card.

Hope everyone has had a fun filled weekend and I will hopefully post more creations soon


2 comments:

Chrissie said...

I LOVE it... I really thought that you had torn it... very real!

Anonymous said...

I love this technique - such a visual illusion. Well done.