Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New Work Space

I am finally in my new workspace and as soon as I can I will post some photos. It is just great having everything in the one spot and to have a larger area to work in.

I have been a bit slack in the card making department but I did make this one recently. I used a Level 1 hostess set (A Little Bit Of Happiness) and coloured it with various SU! markers, I also used Sanded and one of last years hostess sets for the "Thinking of You". Card stock used is Bashful Blue, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum and Whisper White.


3 comments:

Chrissie said...

Very nice Ness... I love this set! I love the colours you have used!

Anonymous said...

VERY exciting! Can't wait to see pics!!! Next meet up at your place! LOL

Anonymous said...

Love the stamps you used. The stamp on the blue is a must-have!