Monday, August 11, 2008

Pocket Card




I know I have been slack with posting but I am in chaos at the moment with most of my craft stuff packed up as I am working towards converting our garage into a workspace. Hooray!!!! I can't wait to have a large area to work in. It is very exciting!!

Here is a card I made recently and used as a make and take at workshops. I have used the Berry Bliss DSP, Close to Cocoa, Purely Pomegranate and Bashful Blue cardstock and the new Boho Blossoms Punch and One of a Kind stamp set that is featured in the new Spring Mini catalogue. I love this set as it co-ordinates so beautifully.

4 comments:

Chrissie said...

I love the card Ness but what possessed you to use Bashful Blue and the Berry Bliss DSP? It is not a colour combo I would have picked but it works beautifully! Well Done!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I just love the design and the use of colours. It'd make a great gift idea.

Amy said...

I love how bright these are Ness! They are GREAT!

Anonymous said...

Such an interesting design. I love the colours you've used. You have great style.