Saturday, November 8, 2008

World Teacher's Day


I know I am posting this a bit late but Friday week ago (31st October) was World Teachers Day. So I made these Mini Pizza Boxes filled with homemade Caramel Fudge. I saw the idea for the mini pizza boxes on Splitcoast Stampers and thought they were a fantastic gift idea. I believe the original design came from Jen del Muro (I don't have a link for her sorry!!)

Since Josh has two teachers I made two boxes and put their initial on it. They just loved them.

The box was made using Pixie Pink card and I stamped the box with one of the Boho Background stamps using Pixie Pink ink. I then made a band using Close to Cocoa card and pink ribbon. To do the monogram I punched Mellow Moss with the Scallop punch and Pixie Pink with the circle punch.

4 comments:

Chrissie said...

Aren't these pizza boxes fun??? I love the idea of putting little food treats in them!
Funny how we think alike isn't it!

Anonymous said...

Yum! What a great idea. I love how you personalised each box with the teachers' initials. These boxes make any gift a special treat.

Nardi said...

They look great. TFS!
I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing your fudge recipe? [I'm after one that works and is yummy. :o) Thanks.]

Anonymous said...

These look fabulous! Could you please share your recipe for homemade caramel fudge?!