Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Another Birthday Card

It was my best friends Birthday last week (Happy Birthday Liz!!!) and I made this card for her. We have been friends for longer than I care to mention (it will show my age!!) and every year I seem to forget to make a card - so this year I thought I would make that extra effort.


So I made this card using the Priceless stamp set (I just can't stop using this set at the moment). I stamped the butterfly using Brocade Blue ink on same coloured card then added some glue and dazzling diamond glitter. I punched them out using the 1 1/4" square punch. The base of the card is Rose Red and I used some So Saffron DSP that I had lying around.

3 comments:

Chrissie said...

Georgeous Ness.... love that set and great colours!

Anonymous said...

Lovely Venessa!!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card. Great combination of colours and design. Love the Priceless stamp set. Happy Birthday Liz!