Wednesday, November 26, 2008

More Christmas Cards

So I have been extremely busy reorganising my craft area now that I have had the window added. I will post some photos soon. It has been so wonderful having so much space and light.

I have done another couple of cards.


The first one is made using the Solemn Stillness and many Merry Messages stamp sets.
The card used is Purely Pomegranate and Whisper White. I also used Holiday Harmony DSP. The ribbon is the Purely Pomegranate double stitched ribbon.



The second card is using the Season Of Joy stamp set.
Again I used the Purely Pomegranate (I love this colour!!!) and whisper white card. The ribbon is a double layer of Burghundy and Gold. I used Crystal Effects on the top flower and a gold brad.

My son is so excited he has now asked me to make cards for his entire class!!! I think I will make little Love Note cards for them and will post them when I am done.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the red flower. The Crystal Effects really highlights the colour. Love the smudge effect on the edges. The ribbon is great. Well done.

Chrissie said...

Fabulous cards Ness. I made the second one for a card class I had too.. see we really are twins separated at birth! LOL

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Your cards are really pretty, Ness! I love those sets :)

I left something for you over on my blog....