Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Round Tab Punch

I am so glad school holidays are over!!!!! I think my eldest is happy too - he couldn't wait to get back to school and tell his friends about his holidays. His highlight this holidays was going to Toowoomba. It is nice when they can be easily amused.

I have been experimenting with my punches lately and decided to play around with the Round Tab Punch. I used it to make the large circle on the front of the card and I also used the scallop punch, 1 1/4" and 3/4" circle punches. To achieve the large circle with the Round Tab punch just punch the card and then turn the card 90 degrees and line up the edges and punch again and voila you have a large circle.

If you have any questions please contact me.

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

That looks great! I have yet to try to make a big circle with my tab punch... but I am going to do so now!

Anonymous said...

Love your use of the punches and how you put it all together. Very special.