Friday, April 24, 2009

Tunnel Card

I downloaded a whole heap of techniques from the Splitcoast Stampers website and thought I might start trying them out.



This card is called a Tunnel Card and I have used the same colours as they used in the example but changed the stamp set to the Level 1 Hostess set - Organic Grace. I really love the flower in this set.















I used Riding Hood Red on the front of the card and used the Scallop circle and 1 3/8" circle punches on the card front. This was a really fun card to make and I love the end result. It does look better IRL but hopefully you can get the idea

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

Beautiful! But you obviously have too much time on your hands! LOL Love the colours you have used!

Babette said...

This is a great technique and looks so professional.