Friday, April 24, 2009

Thank You cards

I made some Thank You cards for my customers recently using the new stamp set "Sweet Stems". I punched out the "thanks so much" with the word window punch. I stamped the background of the Very Vanilla card with the Boho Backgrounds stamp and Pink Pirouette ink. Layered with Pink Pirouette card. It is a simple card but so far the reaction has been positive.


The second card is using the "One of a Kind" stamp set. I am so glad this set made it into the new catalogue. I love the patterns and the fact that there is a matching punch. I love my punches!!! The colours used are Taken with Teal and Apricot Appeal. The flower is coloured with our Markers in the same colours as the card stock.

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

Cute cards! How big are they? Love the first card especially!

Babette said...

Both cards are lovely. The first is so feminine. The second teal coloured stamp is fabulous, and I love that it has a matching punch.