Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Card

So I was at our team meeting today and was hassled about the fact that I am a really slack blogger so in an attempt to appease my fellow team mates I have decided to post a card that I gave to my son's teacher for her Birthday which is today. So Happy Birthday Gaby!!!



The card was made using the Big Bold Birthday set. I stamped the bottom half of the cupcake with Taken With Teal and the top half with Rose Red. I layered the card using Very Vanilla, Rose Red DSP and Taken with Teal. Using Staz On ink I stamped the Happy Birthday on the Very Vanilla ribbon.

Its a simple card but sometimes they can be the nicest. I have recently fallen in love with Taken with Teal but after using the new In Colour Pacific Point today I think that will be my all time favourite colour!!!! It is so deep but bright at the same time - LOVE IT!!!!

All right so now that I have the first card up I will attempt to put some more things up. Hopefully I can be a better blogger!!!

3 comments:

Jenny H said...

Very nice Ness, good to see you blogging again!!!

Chrissie said...

A beuatiful and festive card! It just screams "Happy" doesn't it! Great colour combo! Thanks for sharing!

Nina said...

I wish I had time to make such wonderments. It is a lovely card.