Friday, January 4, 2008

I've been Tagged!!!

Thanks Susan for tagging me!! Not too sure if I am doing this right but we will see

The rules of the game:•
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Seven facts about me:

1. My favourite colours are Burgundy and Blue
2. My dream is to live by the beach one day
3. I apparently have a very loud laugh!!!
4. My five year old son swims better than I do.
5. I love cross stitch, stamping, scrapbooking and glass painting.
6. My favourite time of year is Spring.
7. I would like to be more technologically savvy!!


These are the people I have tagged:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These boxes are fabulous. Practical, creative and great for gifts. Well done!